Monday, January 17, 2011

Where art thou Creeper?

Daria and I have been spending most of the evening trying to fix the Creeper situation.  Still no response from him.  I don't know what to do. He's like a puzzle that I desperately want to finish. But I'm never going to be able to do that if I can't get him to me back...

"So what is it that your trying to get from him," Daria asks me. "Like whats your end game?"

"I just want to get him to text me back. The only response he has given me is that sad face. That's it."

"Ok, so the object of the game is to get him talking to you again. To get him back on the field," she says.

Yes. So that I can play.

"Yep. But I don't know what else to send him," I say instead. "I mean should I be more sensitive and whiny? What do you think will work?"

She's silent for a few moments, thinking the problem out. I love how serious she is taking all of this. My writing is as important to her as it is to me. She's going all out to help me with my plot line. I love my friends.

I screwed this one up pretty bad. She had told me earlier that he had stopped talking to me because he thought I was just playing with him. Which I was, but I was an idiot for letting him know it.

She finally speaks up, "You need to sexually harass him."

Ok, now I'm intrigued.

"What do you mean?" I say laughing.

"Sex. That's the only way to get him to respond. You need to shock him. Give him a reason to pick up the phone. Show him your interested. Text something like, 'Can I come over so you can make me feel good?'"

"Oh my god," I say laughing, "I can't...really?...I cant..."

"Do you want him to call you back or not?" she asks me.

Just then I pause my Match.com people surfing and land on a possible candidate. Slammin body, but I can't quite figure out the face. In 3 of the pictures he looks cute, 2 not so much. I tell Daria about him and in the middle of reading his bio I run across his height, "Oh baby! He's 6'4"."

"Good one," she says. "The height adds 10 extra points to the face."

Well who can argue with logic like that? I click on the email link and send him a message.  I'm telling you if your a shop-o-holic, Match is the way to go. Its like online shopping for people. I could scroll through photos all day picking out which one will match with my favorite handbag. Boys can make a lovely addition to any outfit if chosen correctly.

"You need to write more on Partyboy," she says to me, changing the subject. "I feel like the readers are missing out on the whole middle part of your relationship with him."

She's right. These last couple of weeks have been so insane for me. I mean when New Years rolled around West Coast Carrie was born, and she went from baby to toddler to full blown adulthood in a matter of 15 days.  I have 4 blogs rolling around in my head as we speak just dying to be put down onto paper.

I'll get to his story next dear reader. For now, its time for WCC to head to bed and prepare for the next week of blogging research. My birthday is coming up so I'm sure I'll be getting myself into all kinds of new adventures.

Oh crap. I forgot to text Creeper.

Oh forget it. I still don't know what to send. I can't do the sex line right now. I'll wait till tomorrow. Don't you worry dear reader. I'll get my fish back on the line.

WCC

No comments:

Post a Comment