Monday, January 31, 2011

For My Eyes Only

I think that one needs to be in decent shape before engaging in sexual activities.

I mean, I dance and I work out and all, but sex uses different muscles. Its best if one trains for it. But how is that done? I mean masturbating isn't really the same now is it? 

It's been a long weekend and The Kid and I were exhausted this morning. But its our last morning together so when we woke up it was still game on.  No, I'm not going to describe every bump and grind. This one is for my eyes only. But I will say that he started off generous as usual. He made sure I got mine first before moving onto his own moans and giggles.

I rolled over to get on top of him to work my magic. No one does it like a professional tahitian dancer, let me tell you. If I can shake a grass skirt like a rag doll, the things I can do to a man is enough to make you cry.  But man this morning I'm tired. I've been on winter break from dancing so this is totally winding me. But I'm a trooper. I ignore the burning muscles in my thighs and pant my way through it until I finally make the mans toes curl. His words, not mine.

We are heading off to get some breakfast now. I'm getting a bit sad. The Kid is leaving. It was a good time.

I'll tell you all about it tonight when my house is empty and my bed is cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment