Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back tracking the Partyboy story

I know I owe you this story dear reader. Alot went down before Partyboy boarded that plane to Vegas. Here it is for you all to enjoy...

A few days after New Years I called up Partyboy to see what he was doing. We had seen each other once or twice since then but only for an hour or two. Always after hours.

He had been partying the night before and told me that he had left his car at some 24 hour restaurant. Drunkard. I had nothing to do, so I offered him a ride.

I cruised over to his place. He rents a room from a girl I think he had met at work. She answers the door. Short, cute, a little on the heavy side. Nothing for me to fret over. I introduce myself and she lets me in. I engaged her in polite conversation. She was nice. The place was super cute. They stay in a small Condo, placed right next to the 101 freeway on a hill.

After a few minutes Partyboy comes out of the bathroom. He's wearing a robe, bare chested, with I think a pair of shorts underneath. He doesn't look like he's wet at all. The guy probably just threw on a robe to give me a thrill. I appreciate the effort.

He walks over to give me a hug and forgets about the step that seperates the dining room from the living room. He comes flying at me...I reach out to grab him and my hand slips beneath his robe. Smooth skin, muscular chest, firm abs.....wait what was I saying?...oh yeah, he fell on me. Funny. The guy is like an oversized puppy. Actually I think that's how Hippie Chick described him once.

"He's like a puppy who doesn't know he's own strength," she had said one night.

So true. He likes to manhandle me. Which is ok. I like to be handled.

He regains his balance and gives me a kiss. Then goes to his "room" to change. He is living in a small loft above the living room. I look up to see him smiling down on me from between his make shift blinds. Dude. Where do I find these guys?

He calls me up so I walk up the stairs to see a mattress and a pile of clothes in the corner. The ceiling is low and slanted. I can just clear it on my knees. I have no idea how his 6'3 gargantuan ass moves around up here!

He shows me the curtains he purchased to give himself some privacy. I give him some suggestions on how he should hang them. This is all filler conversation. I'm in his 'room' and laying on his bed. We both know that we're just engaging in idle chit chat to be polite. The energy is thick in the air.  His roommate calls out that she's leaving...we hear the door shut. It's game on baby!

Its our first real makeout session annnnddd I like it! He's hands are all over me. He's exploring my body trying to see how far I'll let him go. I stop him from slipping his hands under my clothes. Not today Mr man.

After a few, I pull us apart. We look at the time. We've spent way too much time fooling around. Its too late to pick up his car so I offer to take him straight to work. Its difficult for him to pull away but with a sigh he grabs his things and we head out.


"So I get off at around 1:30am or so if you cared to meet back up again," he says to me shyly.

I smile. Guess he wants to see if he can push my envelope any further after the sun sets.

"No I can't," I tell him. " I have to work in the morning. I'm going ot have to call it an early night. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up then."

The truth is, I could have met up with him later but I prefered to leave him wanting. I kiss him goodbye and head home.

The next time I see Partyboy is at my house a few days later. Now as a general rule, I don't allow men over to my place. Its my haven.  I don't want guys to get comfortable with just showing up at my house...for obvious reasons. 

I had went to a house party with HC earlier that night. The whole time Partyboy was texting me, saying he wanted to see me when he got off work. I told him to meet me at the party but by the time he was ready to punch out, we were about 20 minutes away from leaving the joint.

"There's no point in driving down here just to hang for 10 minutes." I tell him. "Why don't you just hang out at the bar for a little while longer and I'll call you when we leave. If it works out and we can meet up then great. For now just do your thing k?"

"Um, ok" he replies. He sounds super confused, which makes sense since he's drunk as usual. I don't know how this guy stays employed there.


We eventually leave the party about 30 minutes later. I say goodbye to HC and HB and get into my car and call up Partyboy. He doesn't answer.

I shoot him a text,"I just left the party. Where you at?'


Again. No response.

I'm confused. I know its late, but he had sounded like he wanted to see me. Why ignore me now? I call again. Nothing. I head home.

 I send him another message, "Hey dude, kind of worried. Hope everything is ok. I'm home now. ttyl."

I go to sleep, more than a little disappointed that he didn't call back.

Five am rolls around and my phone finally rings. Its Partyboy.

"I'm so sorry," he says. "I fell asleep in my car right after I hung up with you. I didn't even hear my phone ring.

Drunkard.

I found our later that Partyboy actually has a mild case of narcolepsy. He can fall into REM sleep in less than a minute. Faster when drunk. I swear, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried people.

"I still want to come over and see you," he continues, whining. "Is it cool if I just come over to your place?"

A billion thoughts race through my half asleep mind...Is my place clean? Am I?  Do I really want to get up and go through the effort of cleaning up?

He's pouting now. Cute. Screw it, why the hell not? I can just shove all my shit into a corner and call it a day. I tell him come over and shoot him a text with my address.

I jump out of bed and start tossing clothes into the closet. Once I finish with that I get to work cleaning myself up. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to my refrigerator and gargle some juice. I don't want him to taste the Colgate. I'd rather him think that I wake up with fresh breath naturally.

I run a brush quickly through my hair and apply a little creme based blush to my cheeks. I swipe a single coat of black mascara to my eyelashes. My dewy just rolled out of bed look is complete.

Hmmmm, what to wear what to wear...I throw on some navy blue cropped fitted sweatpants. The waist band is flattering and my ass looks amazing in them. I have a matching size small mens hoody. I zip it up and throw on my striped knee high socks.

I look in the mirror. My hair is still slightly tousled, but sexy. My cheeks look naturally flushed. My eyes are popping just enough through the thin layer of mascara. I grab my tinted chapstick and apply a smidge to my lips.

Im good to go. 5 minutes later Partyboy texts, "I'm out front darlin.."

I pull my hood over my head and run out into the hall to let him into the building.

He is looking yummy as ever. Fitted black jeans, textured combat boots, a hooded leather bomber jacket and a pancake hat on his head. He has this whole modern day hipster Rocky thing going for him. The boy knows how to dress.

We go straight to bed.  Well, we go to the bed, but not necessarily to sleep. None of that Creeper awkwardness here. The attraction is mutual and we launch into some hard core fooling around.

Lord knows how I kept it together but I was able to keep my clothes on and the rating to R. 

The sun is rising and its time to go to sleep. Mr Narcolepsy passed out within seconds.

I lay there for a while loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. Our legs are intertwined and I note how nice his weight feels on the bed. I'm glad I told him to come over. I pass out.

My phone rings at 10am. I'm usually up early so my clan has already started calling.  Partyboy is totally knocked out. I slip out from under him and exit the bedroom so that I can answer. Its Henny.

"Hey girl," she says excited that I answered. "Do you want to do some Melrose shopping and grab some luch at M's Cafe?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," I whisper back. "But what time do you want to meet up? I'm going to need a few hours."

"Why," she asks suspicious. "And why are you whispering? Is someone there you whore!"

"Lol, yes," I tell her. "Partyboy is here. He's still sleeping."

"Love it," she says with real entusiam. "Let's meet up at 1pm then. And I want details later missy!"

I laugh and hang up with her. It was only 10am. That should give Partyboy plenty of time to snooze till like noon and hang with me for a bit before I need to leave.

Except he doesn't wake up at noon. Or 1pm for that matter. By this time, I've showered, changed, done my makeup and my hair is good to go.  The boy is sitll snoring in the bed! I crawl up on him and sit on top of his large torso. He's awake now...

So much for getting ready. Within minutes he has me under the blankets semi undressed.  He's sober and fully awakened if ya know what I mean.  The fooling around quickly goes from rated R to...well, I totally lost control!

For the first time I don't care that I barely know this guy. I don't care that he's not my boyfriend.  I'm ready to throw caution to the wind and rip his pants off! Which I do. And what do I find? You can probably guess. The man doesn't wear any underwear.

You know how they say you can tell how large a mans penis is by his shoe size? Well, I think a more accurate gauge is a mans hands. You can tell the length, width and overall look of a mans penis all from looking at his hands. Partyboy has good hands. Large palms, long thick fingers, all perfectly in proportion. My theory is proven right. Now don't get excited. I didn't do anything to the thing. I just wanted to take a gander.

I let him go pretty far with me. As usual, he gives me the same line Creeper did. He wants to give me an orgasm. Man, do I have a knack for finding giving men or what?

I say no. I'm not holding back for the same reasons I gave Creeper. I'm holding back because I don't trust myself with this guy. I used to laugh at girls who said they just couldn't help themselves. That they had got "lost in the moment." "It just happened." I mean give me a break? You have a brain. Just say no. But for the first time I get it. My resolve is floundering.

For the next hour he tries to force me into orgasmic bliss and I hold back. I could have finished a million times, but I don't want to ruin his flow. I know that if I finish, I'll loose interest and I don't want that to happen. I'm having to much fun! I was doing pretty damn good for a while but eventually my plan back fires. I'm getting so worked up that I decide that I no longer need morals in my life. I dont give a shit if people call me a loose women. I want to ride this man like a donkey!

But would you believe he doesn't have any protection? Henny tells me later that it was a good thing. That it meant he hadn't assumed we would be having sex with me. I personally don't think that's it at all. The man was ready to go. He's willing to do it either way. I say no. If he's willing to do it with me without protection lord knows how many others he's done the same too.

"Look," I tell him. "I don't know what kind of creepy crawlies you may have and for that matter you don't know about me either."

For the record, I'm clean as a whistle. And I plan on staying that way. I've had very very few partners in my life. I've actually asked a few of them to get tested before engaging in sexytime with me. There is no way I'm doing the nasty with a guy who might actually be nasty.

So instead, I decide to take away the temptation and I let go. The orgasm is amazing! No need to sugar coat this one. Its real and I'm loud. And to my pleasant surprise, once I've finished, Partyboy wraps me in his arms and starts to drift back to sleep again.

Could this be real? I've been given an orgasm and the man doesn't expect anything in return? I hold back the urge to ask him to marry me.

He spends the entire day with me. We get up and I start to make us some breakfast. He pulls out a blunt and offers me some. Day time stonage has never been my thing, but its become pretty clear that he has no intentions of leaving any time soon so I decide to take a puff. My 15 minute breakfast making becomes 30 minutes of giggles and over slicing.

We had a really nice day. We screw around on Youtube and Pandora for a bit. He adds Hall and Oates to my play list. I keep forgetting this guy is my age. Then again I forget I'm my age so I guess we're a good match.

We tire of this and plop down on my couch in the living room.  Bad idea. We're all over eachother again. Then I did the unthinkable. I let him go down on me. I must really be in love.

What has this guy turned me into? I blame my age. Everything they say about a women in her thirties is totally true. Towards the end of my 29th year I turned into a freaking animal! I'm worse than a teenage boy at times! One look from a guy can force an underwear change. Being single is difficult. Casual sex is not my thing so decent outlets are hard to find. But I'm starting to consider some serious casualness with this guy. Partyboy and I just have mad chemistry.

"Remind me to thank Hippie Chick," he tells me.

Hell, I plan on buying her a freaking vacation house in Bermuda.

Its getting late and its time for him to go. He packs up his things and I walk him to the door. We kiss and he wraps me up in his arms on last time.

I shut the door. My day is shot. Totally worth it.

WCC

No comments:

Post a Comment