Sunday, December 8, 2019

When two become one - His

"You met and fell in love by chance, but you are here today because you are making a choice."

Being a man, I'm naturally more accustomed to being flawed, but somehow you have still chosen to give me your love.

Your love has given me hope, and that hope became a reality when I proposed to you and you said yes. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Before I met you I felt lost and unsure about my place in this world. But from the first moment we talked you began to bring a light into my life that I wasn't sure I was ever going to have.

The first moment I saw you I was floored by your beauty and confidence...and your vast knowledge of Star Trek. You put my Star Trek knowledge to shame.

Carrie, you have captured my heart. You inspire me to better myself. To be the best possible man that I can be. Today, surrounded by people who love us I choose you Carrie, to be my wife.

I take you as you are, loving who you are now, and who you have yet to become. I will stand beside you and share with you all of life's challenges and all of it's joy's from this day forward.

I will provide for you, care for you, and love you always. It's the least I can do for you for the light and love that you bring to my heart.

With this ring, I am both freed and bound by our love.


~Mr. WCC


No comments:

Post a Comment