Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Blast day 4 - Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Day 4 of my birthday weekend has finally arrived. Trust me. I'm ecstatic. I can't party anymore.

Feeling better at work. Just a bit anxious to get to the BBQ. I step out to take my lunch at about 1:30pm. It is beyond beautiful outside. 75 degrees for sure. In January. Gotta love LA. I give Glasses a call to see where they're at. I can hear the crew in the backround yelling for me to hurry up and come down. Screw it. I'm the boss. I'm out.

I go back into work, clock in, give out a few orders, then clock back out. Feels great. I'm out bitches.

I head home to change. I decide on some lowrise, wide leg jeans, 6 inch wedges, and a  green tank with my favorite beige crochet vest thrown over it. I'm totally hippied out. My favorite look.

I arrive at Glasses with the sun still shining high in the sky. The boys are all there except for Partyboy, along with a few additional party goers. PB must still be working. I give out hugs to Uncle and G2....and I even suffer through a hug to Douchebag.  I have a seat and Glasses walks over to the bar to make me a drink. They're watching a football game on the big screen. Uncle is grilling up some steak and chicken. Yum. Finally, a relaxing birthday party.

G2 pulls out his camera and starts flipping through the photos with us. They are hilarious. You can see everyone getting gradually drunker and drunker in each shot. Then I spot something. My fingerless turquoise glove. I keep them in my car for in the mornings when its cold. And its sitting on Douchbags left hand. He is only wearing one.

"What the hell?! That's my glove! When did you take that?" I ask him.

"The night before. I guess I slipped one on in your car." Douche tells me.

"Where is it now?" I ask.

"Well lets see.." he grabs the camera and we all squeeze in to watch him flip through the photos.

Its too funny man. Its like we are playing a game of where's Waldo. Every 2 or 3 shots the glove reappears. That damn thing looks like it had a better time then me this weekend! It finally appears in a photo at his house. Gameover. Good times.

"Hey do you guys want to head up to the Teepee?" one of the party goers asks. Say what? Uh, hell yeah.

I run to grab my sunglasses from my purse as they all start shuffling out the back door. As I rush after them the front door opens and Partyboy walks in. He looks over at me and smiles. I give him a quick wave and yell at the crew to wait up. I'd rather not stop to give out hugs. I have no idea where this damn teepee is and I have no intentions of missing out.

There's a steep hill behind the house. Tall grass, a few trees. And a horribly make shift path cut into the hillside. Did I mention that I'm wearing 6 inch wedges? This is going to be interesting.

I yell over to G2 to help me. Put the beefy to work. Somehow someway I make it up with his assistance and those of a few trees and shrubs along the way. Once I hit the top I see it. A huge freaking indian Teepee. I walk up to the opening and see a small fire pit and a dusty bean bag. The flap is open on the other side to reveal an awesome view of the city. I'd love to come up here at night. I make a note to make that happen another time.

We spend a little time up top goofing around and taking photos. After a few Partyboy comes up to join us.  He walks over to me and gives me a quick hug and happy birthday. I'm still tripping out on him a bit. He's been weird since he got back. Could it be because he just saw his girl? No. I don't think so. He's a ho bag, that I know fo sho. No guilt on his part. He obviously follows the same zip code rule I do.

It's getting cold so I decide to head back down. Glasses helps me and we somehow get to the bottom without me falling down and dragging him with me. We hear a click and look up to see G2 taking pictures of us from the top of the hill.

"I'm going to send these to Psycho Girlfriend!," he yells down.
Ass.

Uncle is slicing up the steak as we walk in. He is setting out two plates. One for rare, the other medium, both beyond delicious. About an hour after we finish eating Partyboy walks over to me and asks me to follow him.
Huh? I thought we were pretending we don't know each other buddy?
Before I can respond G2 asks to see my phone. Whats going on here?
I hand it over and he asks how to put it on Camera mode. What did these guys do?

Then the singing starts. my little rat pack bought me a cake. A cheesecake to be exact. One with a huge penis drawn right above the top of my name. A Partyboy addition apparently. I don't know what it is about this guy and penis's. He's sent me 2 of his in the past and a whole flurry of penis jokes. Anyways, Penis Cheesecake from the Party Guys. Fitting and super sweet.

The day goes on, we talk and drink and laugh about the weekends antics. As the day slowly turns into early evening Uncle and G2 start to pack up to go. They live up north and have a long drive ahead of them. They only stayed as long as they did to hang for my bday. I give them both a sad hug goodbye. "Don't forget to call me and yell every now and again G2", I remind him.

"Count on it." he tells me.

Most of the crowd has headed out my then. Its just me Glasses, Douchebag and Partyboy. Douche and I somehow get into a conversation about the Pauly Shore party. I have a few pictures on my phone so I show them to him. He comes across one of Henny and nearly falls over.

"I'm in love," he tells me.

I don't have the heart to tell this guy besides the fact she already has a man, she also just so happens to not be able to stand The Douche man.

Instead I take the conversation as an opportunity to bond with the guy. I show him more photos of Henny and the rest of my girls. I have tons of photos of my dance group so we have plenty to look at and talk about. It's nice. I'm making an effort to not hate the guy. Honestly I sort of respect his Doucheness. Atleast he is consistant. With him you know what to expect and he is honest with who he is. Unlike someone I know sitting across the room staring at us.

I know that expression on his face. He looks curious and a little confused.  My suspicions begin to take a stronger hold. I know that Douchebag has talked shit about me. It's who he is. I had found out the other day  that the reason Glasses never showed up to the Roxy the night of my birthday was because Douchebag told him it was too hard to get in. Which was complete bullshit. There was never a line. But like I said. He's consistent. Douchebag is irritated by me and didn't want his friend to hang by my side.

I've noticed an interesting dynamic between Douchebag and Partyboy. Douche is sort of the ring leader. Loud and controlling. I wouldn't call him a Party Chaser. More of a, where the hell is the party?, kind of guy. He wants to be the man with the plan and needs a following to feel good about himself. Partyboy is a perfect sidekick for him. Being a party chaser means that he has to be friends with someone who finds the party. Its a perfect balance of give and take.

Well I think that Glasses isn't the only one Douche has talked shit about me too. I'm pretty sure he's given Partyboy an ear full too. I play back the last few days in my head. Everytime it was just PB and I he was cool. When Douche was there? Not so much. I decide to test out my theory.

We are all hanging out on the patio. They boys are smoking. Partyboy is sitting on the wall alone and Douchebag is chit chatting with Glasses in front of him. I walk over to Partyboy and lean up against him in between his legs. Shouldn't be a big deal. I mean I remember just a few nights ago when the guy threw me down into my back seat while everyone was trying to get in to give me a quick mack down.

I see Douchebag's eyes look over at us. Partyboy doesn't react. Nothin.

Motherfucker. I was right. Douche is a hater. I know exactly what happen. This guy is pissed about the other night. He had came onto me hard and I denied his ass. No worse, I denied him, told him I'm into his friend, and then left his ass standing alone on the dance floor. All causing a huge dent in his super sized ego. Partyboy is easily influenced. He is so desperate to be accepted and loved by this group that instead of realizing he already is, he feeds off the bullshit that is told to him like a good party chaser to keep his position in the group.

Ugh. I'm over it. Like I said. I don't ask for much. Just consistency. So much for my attempt at allowing him to be my casual sex guy. What? It could have happened? Yeah, your right. I'm full of shit. I'm a firm believer in being the girl they want, not the girl they've had...but he doesn't know that! What a turn off.

After a few Douchebag makes the party announcement they we all should head over to the W for drinks. I honestly can't think of anything I want to do less at the moment. Glasses looks like he is in the same boat. Partyboy on the other hand is ready to go. Surprise, surprise.

Douche wants to go home and change so I offer them a ride. Glasses says he will change and catch up with us later. I know he's full of it. He and I are so on the same page.

I drive to Douchebags house with Partyboy in the back seat, Douche in the front. Guess the leader of the pack rides shot gun. Once we pull up I tell him to go get my glove. He laughs and runs up to grab it. I turn around to Partyboy. He leans over and gives me a few kisses. Cheap.

"Really? Boring." I tell him.

"Sorry," he says looking anxious to get out of the car. He thinks that Douchebag left him.
Geez. Relax buddy. He's coming right back down. He reminds of a little boy with separation anxiety with his daddy. When did this guy become so unattractive? He hops out of the car and heads upstairs. Later.

Douche runs back down and hands me my glove. I give him a quick hug goodbye through my window and drive off. Its funny, I'm actually getting used to the guy. He's real and easy to read. And a leader. Qualities I can respect.

Its still early and I'm not really ready to head home. I call Glasses back. He's still at home. Knew it. I tell him if its ok if I cruise on back...he gives me the go ahead.

When I get back to his house I do the unthinkable. I let him read my blog. And to my surprise, he loves it. Couldn't get enough. We sat side by side in his room. He read along silently as I resided my blog to him. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Does Partyboy know you do this?," he asks me.

"Hell no! And you can't tell him either. You're now a trusted. Don't get Peter Parker killed man." I warn him.

He laughs. He is having a grand ol time. I guess I would to. He knows these characters. They are him and his friends. Well maybe a cartoon version of themselves but them just the same. Makes sense he's laughing. He's character rocks. Now Creeper on the other hand? Yeah. He is really really hating me now. I might have to change my number. Totally worth it.

I head home after a few hours, having sufficiently bounded with Glasses over some shit talking and cheesecake.

Finally home and in bed.
My 4 days of birthday antics have finally come to an end. Thank you Jesus. I'm totally good till next year.

Oh, almost forgot. RIP Partyboy. WCC is out!









I can hear the ghost of Creeper past...Liar...

No comments:

Post a Comment