Monday, December 12, 2011

Pointless

Me, "My birthdays coming yay!!!!!"


Random British Guy: "I'm sure it'll be one hell of a party."


Me: "Now I'm waaaaaaaaaayyy older than you."


Random British Guy: "Dare I ask how old?"


Me: "Sure. Doesn't bother me...34."


Random British Guy: "You'll be drawing a pension soon lol..."


Me: "Ha...well, I'd rather be old than look old... Tell me I don't look old RBG!"


Random British Guy: "You don't all Hun. You have aged well with a twinkle in you're eye that dissuades the touch of times dusty fingers..."


Me: "I think I just found my new Facebook status..."


Random British Guy: "Lol."


Me: "Well, come January 20th, I'll officially have to up my age cut off for dating."


Random British Guy: "For men it's half your age +7 isn't it?"


Me: " So that would mean I could date a 24 year old?"


 Random British Guy:  "I think it's different for women lol..."


Me: "Nope...I'm going with that. I'm dating me some 24 year olds...RBG said its ok for me to be a pedophile."


Random British Guy: "Lol I wouldn't call it pedo action but nevermind."


Me:  "Well, I used to use 27 as my cut off but as this year has gone on, I've switched it to 28...but its going to be a new year. I really think I should change it to 31 or older...with a Random British Guy exception ofcourse..."


Random British Guy: "Good, being 27 myself, you had me worried for a moment. How's the dating going?"


Me: "Um, dating...well its been difficult sticking to the 3 dates before I dump rule, but I'm trying lol...I have 2 first dates lined up this week, and a second date on the weekend. I decided to give the New Brit another chance. Gonna meet with him tonight. Its funny, I'm dating but I don't even know why anymore. Just to occupy my time I suppose?"


Random British Guy: "What do you mean?"


Me: "I think in the current state I'm in, even if I did find someone great, I wouldn't realize it and would probably just move on without taking a second look lol...ugh..."


Random British Guy: "I know the feeling. Don't worry, I'm bored of everyone as well. I just don't have the motivation to find someone else."


Me: "I'm afraid of hurting anyone. I don't want to do that. I think that's why I've had such a hard time getting past a couple of dates with someone. If I know they're not the one, I don't want to lead them on."


Random British Guy: "That's fair enough. But you have to be prepared to break your own mold too. That's a question for you."


Me: "What do you mean?"


Random British Guy: "You need to decide if you're prepared to break the mold of pushing people away."


Me: "True. I don't know if I can..."


Random British Guy: "It's ok. It's the broken teapot telling the aging chinaware lol..."


Me: "lol...you know whats funny? I think the reason I feel so comfortable talking with you is because you are unattainable. You're safe. You're far away, there is no fear of commitment, or chance of getting hurt. You're my perfect pervy out of country bestie."


Random British Guy: "And proud of it!"


Me: "That's probably part of my problem. I have a habit of purposely choosing guys I know I would never date seriously due to one tragic flaw or the other. Or I choose guys that are painfully busy...or far away...or leaving the country lol... All in an attempt to look proactive about my dating life without actually having to take any of it seriously."


Random British Guy: "If it helps, I feel just as broken."


Me: "I prefer the word damaged myself."


Random British Guy: "Stunted."


Me: "Retarded."


Random British Guy: "Lol.  Well, don't think too highly of me. I'm just as flawed as the rest. It's easier to think like that when you didn't have the chance to see it yet. Don't worry, you'll find someone you can live with despite their flaws."


Me: "I didn't say you were perfect...I said you were safe. I'm aware. I just meant that I was ok with you because you are far away so I'll probably never see you again. I like the out of country RBG much more than the in country one...that guy slept with me then fled the country with hardly a goodbye remember? I mean, what a dick!"


Random British Guy:  "Not specifically but nice to be remembered."


Me: "It's fine. I like what we have now. No one can get hurt this way. Maybe I should just not see live people for a while and just stick to my out of the country penpals."



Random British Guy: "Stop playing it safe! Part of the fragility and wonderment of love is having to put yourself out there and eventually being rewarded...eventually..."



Me: "I understand. I guess I'm not ready yet. Just thinking about love brings tears to my  eyes. That can't be healthy, right?"



Random British Guy: "That's ok, it's meant to hurt. That shows it still means something to you. I'd rather hurt but care, than be numb and pointless."



Me: "I was just thinking about that the other day. When I started writing my blog last year that's who I was. That's how I felt. I was numb. Everything had seemed pointless. I was dating just to try to feel something. Anything. Now, everything is different. I feel everything! I care. I guess you're right. I'd rather care. Caring means I'm still me. Not WCC."



Random British Guy: "I was in my last real relationship almost 2 yrs ago. It hurts every day, but I know it'll fade and until then I use it as a reminder of just how good love felt."


Me: "Which only makes me miss it more. Sigh. I should get going. I have another pointless date I need to get ready for..."




Random British Guy: "I'd settle for snuggles right now."



Me: "Tease!"



Random British Guy:  "Seriously. I'm making my bed and snuggles would be ace..or a back rub."



Me: "I give amazing back rubs."



Random British Guy: "Shhh!"



Me: "I do the whole body and like to give kisses...everywhere...Make your eyes roll back..."



Random British Guy: "I know something that does that to you too."



Me: "Touche!  Wow, right on cue...this french guy I'm talking to just text and wants me to call him. Gotta run boo. Go to sleep and dream of ripped panties and a warm tongue on your...well, use your imagination."



Random British Guy: "So unfair!"



Me:  "lol...well if it makes you feel any better, I won't be giving Mr Frenchman any backrubs. I reserve those for Brits only..."



Random British Guy: "Good, bloody cheese eating surrender monkeys."



Me: "Lmao!"



Random British Guy: "Wait, you're going on a date with a Brit... I'm supposed to feel happy?"



Me: "lol...I'm not going to give a back rub to that guy, this is a first date. I'm not even sure if I'm interested...and as we both know I probably won't be. I'm thinking I can wait until I can get out to see my favorite Brit and let him enjoy my healing fingers and tongue..."



Random British Guy: "Tongue? I thought that was VIP only?"



Me: "They're plenty of other places I can lick that feel almost as amazing...trust me."



Random British Guy: "Shhh! I need to go to bed and this isn't helping lol."



Me: "Mens backs...inner thighs...balls...bites behind the neck...sucking on fingers...combine all that with a back, scalp and body rub...I'll take you to new places...I have long cool fingers...they were made for this...you'd have a raging hard on by the end...I do it for 20-30 minutes minimum...If the eyes don't roll back, I won't stop."



Random British Guy: "Lol omg. How does it finish? Do you get satisfied?"



Me: "I always get mine...men tend to be overly appreciative by the end...I've never had to ask...plus I usually give the massage mostly naked. I like to use my bare thighs and breast to help the massage along..."



Random British Guy: "Hahaha, Jesus! I need to go to bed but now I have to take care of this first."



Me: "Take care of what?"



Random British Guy: "Figure it out lol. Night night hun x."



Me:  "Think of me baby."



Random British Guy: "A photo would help things along..."



Me: "Anything for my International boo. Sending..."



Random British Guy:  "Waiting."



Me: "Did you get it? You've been quiet awhile. Let me know when you have it, and flattering words if you like it would be appreciated....Anything yet?"



Random British Guy: "Shhh, I'm peeving on it. Trying to figure out what to lick, bite and then tease first....Delicious..."



Me: "I did eventually take the panties off during this impromptu shoot. I'll send you that one during our next Skype sesh...if you're good..."


Random British Guy: "Oooooo, sounds good to me!"



Me: "Night Love."



Random British Guy: "Night gorgeous. Xoxo."



WCC

No comments:

Post a Comment