Friday, December 23, 2011

Frenchie

The impossible has happened. I found a man, one I plan on loving, for one whole week...

Since I returned, Kid-less, from visiting my family out of state, I've been in sort of in a funk. Dating, but not excited about any of the men breezing in and out of my life. That is until the other night.

A few of the Tribeswomen decided to have a Girls Holiday party at their house. Hippie Chick and I arrived decked in sequence and fur as usual. It was a fun mellow time. We had planned on picking up the boys afterwards down in Hollywood and calling it an early night. That is until one of the Tribeswomen decided to ruffie Hippie chicks drink with some Powdered Courage. From that point on, a mellow night we would have no more!

We left the party and grabbed Mr. Boston and Homeless Boyfriend off the street. HC informed them that we wouldn't be heading home. It was almost 3am, so she sent out the Bat Call to our Hipster crew via Group Me text. Snapshot came to our rescue with an address and promise of a good time.

We arrived out front of a non-discript building located on the outskirts of DTLA. The only sign of life was a tall burly bouncer standing outside a graffiti splattered door. We walked up to the man, and as the boys began to negotiate our entry fee, Hippie Chick and I slipped into the party.

It was a wild scene. We walked into what appeared to be an abandoned city loft. It had two large rooms separated by a small stairway. They had a Dj spinning the most amazing 80's music ever. We immediately headed towards the dance area and began to shake what our mommas gave us to Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam, followed by a little Pat Benetar.

I quickly scanned the room in search of any potentials. I spotted one getting his jiggy on on top of the couch. The guy was standing on the seat cushions, hopping to the music. Definitely a foreigner. And a good looking one at that. Towards the end of the party, I was finally able to lock him down and pass him my number.

Turns out he was French, just in town for a few weeks. I had caught him at the beginning of week number 2.

Hot, French, and temporary? Sounds like my kind of guy.

I met him downtown two days later. He was staying with friends somewhere in the middle of the city so I was gracious enough to meet him at a local bar of his choice. I have to say, it was definitely not my favorite of places. The bar was large and had a Mexican band playing on the stage. Strange place to meet a frenchie, but ok.

I was nervous! I had barely seen the guy the other night. It was like 5am when we spoke and we were all a little worse for wear. I walked through the bar looking for my semi blind date when I felt a hand wrap around my forearm. I looked up into a pair of soft blue eyes and a smiling full lipped mouth.

He was taller than I had remembered. And hotter. This was going to be fun.

He bought me a drink and we sat down to get to know eachother. The bar was empty and the band was...well more authentic than I was in the mood for. After a few moments of chit chat I informed him I would be taking his French ass to Hollywood.

I took him to my favorite bar. You guessed it. Loaded. I gave the ever so famous bouncer a hug. The man's been working there since the place was called Tiny's. After a squeeze my Bouncer man gave my date a once over. Frenchie begins to pull out his ID, until Bouncer man waves it away.

"If you're with her, you're okay," he's says giving me a wink.

The evening was not what I had expected it to be. Now a days I don't expect much from any of my dates. I've just been going through the motions, trying my best to keep boredom at bay. But this night was different. It was...dare I say it...romantic.

We sat in the corner, backs against the black leather seats, just talking. Both of us were oblivious to the chaos around us. All we could see were the others eyes. I think I actually blushed!

He was sweet, and totally into  me. But what made me stop and take notice, more than who he was, it was the way he was looking at me. He saw me. All of me. More importantly, I saw him as well. It's hard to explain, but bottom line was...I liked him. Alot.

"So you're here for just one more week huh?" I say to him.

"Yes, v'one week," he replies with a wink.

God I loved his french accent...

"So how would you feel about having a week long romance?" I ask him. "Would you like to be my boyfriend for a week?"

By this point I was two drinks in. Considering I'm still the largest of light weights, I was definitely buzzed and feeling particular bold. There was just something about him...something that made me comfortable. It was as if we were already in a relationship. I can't remember the last time I felt this type of instant intimacy with someone. No. That's not true. I remember when. I felt this way with The Rocker. I had felt this way when I had first met him.

"How can I say you are my girlfriend if I've never kissed you before?" He responded. "You should kiss me first, that way we both know that we belong to the other."

"You want me to kiss you," I ask him, blushing. "Oh wow, okay..."

I turn away laughing. I don't know whats wrong with me! I'm not the type of girl who gets embarrassed. Ever. But this boy was making me giddy...and shy.

"Don't be embarrassed," he says, his eyes gleaming. "Just kiss me."

I look back at him, and hesitate only for a moment, before I move in for a kiss.

That did it. I was smitten.

"So now we are boyfriend girlfriend yes?" he asks me when we pull away.

"I guess that's that," I reply smiling back at him.

We stayed at the bar for another hour, kissing and getting to know each other. Finally he suggests that we go back to my place and listen to some music. Sounds like a plan to me...

Don't get excited, my pervy readers you. I didn't sleep with him. Well, what I mean by that is that we didn't have sex. We just sat on my carpet listening to music and talking. It's funny, its different speaking with someone who barely knows your language. Its better. That way, no one is able to bullshit. No games can be played. You have to say what you mean, in the simplest of terms, so that the other can understand you. Our conversations were so...genuine. I wasn't afraid to be me.

He finally pulled me in for a kiss. We had been sitting on my carpet, drinking glasses of wine and enjoying the music I was playing for him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto my bed and under the covers. His kisses and advances were gentle at first but he eventually got more aggressive. He felt me resist.

"No no, don't worry," he says to me. "I won't try anything. Iz it ok if I just hold you? Only hold you, that's all I vant."

And hold me he did. Until the sun rose.

We left The Plex in the morning, after my shower and change and headed downtown for lunch. We spent the entire day together. It was amazing. Later that night we returned to his friends loft.

The building was lovely. Old and ornate. His friends lived on the top floor with a gorgeous view of the city. We walked in and Frenchie gave me a quick tour of the place. We walked up the stairs to the second floor so that I could get a better view of the city.

Frenchie turns me around and pushes me against the metal railing. He pulls me into a kiss. His hands are all over me. I feel my resolve...dissolve...

"Aren't your friends coming home soon," I ask him, pulling his hands out of my blouse.

"Yes, in about fifteen minutes," he replies breathlessly.

"Then we should probably pull ourselves together before they get  here," I tell him, pushing his face out from my neck. God this boy is sexy...

Frenchie responds by grabbing my face and kissing me once again. His hands reach down and grab my ass forcefully. He pulls me against him. I can feel his excitement pressed against my crotch.

"Ok, ok, that's enough," I tell him pulling away, laughing. "Come on. Come downstairs. Play me a song."

I grab his hand and drag him down the stairs. I knew if I stayed locked in his embrace for one more moment, I would be greeting his friends naked and defiled.

I had spotted Frenchies guitar when we had first walked in. He was a musician, amongst other things and I was dying to hear him play. We all know that I'm a sucker for a singer. I lifted his guitar off the stand and handed it to him.

He sat down and began to play a french song I had never heard of. He was amazing! Quick fingers and an emo voice. I felt like a cartoon character. My face was great. You could literally see the hearts bulging from my eyes. That was it. This boy was so going to be mine.

A few minutes later one of his friends showed up. After introductions we opened up  a bottle of wine and sat down to get to know eachother. I quickly learned that the entire occupants of the loft were musicians. His friend pulled out his own guitar to prove it. There I was, sitting in a huge downtown loft, being serenaded by two hotties. I felt like I had died and finally found my way out of boring guy purgatory. I was in hot boy heaven!

"Would you like to see the view from the roof?" Frenchie asks me after their jam session.

"Sure, lets go," I tell him, slipping on my jacket.

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to get started on dinner," his roommate tells us.

Frenchie and I grab our glasses and head up the private stairs to the roof. He takes me through the small door onto the rooftop. We are about 12 stories high so we are surrounded by the taller buildings of the city. Its gorgeous! The sun had long since set, so our only light came from the building surrounding us. I walked past the jacuzzi and leaned up against the railing to take in my city.

"Come over here," Frenchie tells me, pulling me by the hand.

He takes me over to a hidden section of the roof. The fire escape is in front of us. There are a few buildings next to us, but the lights of the top floors are dark. Somewhere down below we hear a lone guitar wailing out a heart melting tune. The scene is a dream.

Frenchie pushes me up against the wall of what I believe is the buildings heating system. He's kissing me again, hands on my body, face back at my neck, nibbling, begging my body to respond. The guitar is loud in my ears, echoing off the building walls.

"I vant you," Frenchie whispers to me.

God, I want you too.

I don't respond, I don't want to. Not yet. I'm having to much fun allowing him to convince me. It doesn't take much. The entire scene is way too much for me to pass on.

So I did something I've never done before. I made love, to a Frenchman, on the roof of a old DTLA building, surrounded by the city I love, with the sounds of my favorite instrument ringing in my ears.

The moment was...priceless. Forever locked in my mind. Romance, seduction, intimacy. I loved it.

Afterwards, Frenchie pulls my jacket tighter around me and smothers me with his arms. He wouldn't stop kissing my face, my mouth or top of my head. I buried my face into his chest, pulling my arms into my own, allowing him to hold me protectively.

I opened my eyes and looked at LA. My home. I saw it all with new eyes. It was magical. I felt vulnerable, sexy and adored. The guitar was still playing. I closed my eyes again I smiled at my good fortune. Unbelievably, I had found a boyfriend. However brief it was going to be, I knew it would be great. I knew it would be special.

I was ready to allow myself to love...and be loved. For one whole week.
And I do. Can't wait to tell you about it.

xx,
WCC

No comments:

Post a Comment