Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Carrie

I'm sorry Dear Reader. I know it's been much too long between post. I've been insanely busy and have neglected my online duties to you, my ever faithful army of WCC readers.

I'll be back at it soon enough. I have stories galore, all securely locked away in my ever active brain.

I've heard news from The Highlander. That's right. Mr. Needy stalker himself. The best part is, he called me while I was out to lunch with Partyboy. I swear I couldn't make this shit up if I tried...

I got a text from the Hollywood Guru this morning. He read my blogs and the inevitable happened. He is in love with WCC. It's hard being a Super Hero. People tend to forget the real person behind the mask. I promised him a coffee date so that I could show him the difference between me and my alter ego.

It's funny. The first month I started this page I busted out 23 blogs. I spent every spare moment I had writing about my life. The postings have been drastically dropping ever since. The difference now? I'm not just writing about my life. I'm living it. I'm present. I'm seeing my life through my eyes not just through my notes. I'm living in the moment and loving my journey in the outside world.

But don't you worry. I still want to share with you all that I do. There are exciting things to come and I look forward to getting your continued feedback on the ups and downs of my life.

There's only so long the Bad ass, Smart ass who puts men on blast Carrie can stay quite.

So stay tuned. Same Bat time. Same Bat channel. My life is still a blasty blast.

I'll be talking you with soon,
WCC

No comments:

Post a Comment